Virtual Reality Tours
Ever dream about travelling back in time to see how Singapore was like? Using the rich photograph collections of the National Library and National Archives of Singapore, we have put together a selection of virtual reality tours of some of the most interesting places on the island.
Click or tap here for image credit.
1. Old Raffles Place photo via National Archives of Singapore
2. Present day Raffles Place photo by Jukkabrother [CC BY-SA 4.0]
3. Raffles Place streets photo via PictureSG [CC BY-SA 4.0]
4. Bras Basah schools photo by Chen Siyuan [CC BY-SA 4.0]
5. Bras Basah places of worship photo by Zhenkang [CC BY-SA 4.0]
6. Bras Basah streets photo by Choo Yut Shing via Flickr
7. Civic District photo by William Cho [CC BY-SA 2.0]
8. Fort Canning photo by Matt Kieffer [CC BY-SA 2.0]
9. Old Kallang photo via National Archives of Singapore
10. Present day Kallang photo by William Cho via Flickr
11. Orchard Road photo by chensiyuan [CC BY-SA 4.0]